Monday, December 04, 2006

All My Loving or In the Highways

Well folks this is my last post for awhile. I'm off. My bags are packed. My mind is a frenzy. I've got a two-year tour of duty acting as both of my personas the soldier and the minister. I don't have much to say really. I've assigned Zooey to keep posting things about me so you'll know what is going on. I would like to make the suggestion to any who read this that they listen to Joni Mitchell's Blue. I find it's a beautiful album especially for this time of year. Stay well.

2 comments:

Bessie said...

This posting is bitter sweet. That is the most apt expression for sending off a young man to fend for himself on the Lord's errand. I am taking this one rather hard, I must confess. But no one is more prepared than W/W. And we will keep those interested parties up to date on his adventure. With all my mother's love, Bessie

Seymour Glass said...

adios to the twins. don't worry, you'll be great. you are, after all, a wise child.