Today is our dear Bessie's Birthday (make a wish). There'd be none of us without her so many thanks and many happy returns to you. I was looking around for a picture of a cool birthday cake to put up and saw this one...would you really want a clock as a birthday cake? I mean as if it's not hard enough just to count all the candles.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
They say it's your birthday, well Happy Birthday to you
Today is our dear Bessie's Birthday (make a wish). There'd be none of us without her so many thanks and many happy returns to you. I was looking around for a picture of a cool birthday cake to put up and saw this one...would you really want a clock as a birthday cake? I mean as if it's not hard enough just to count all the candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Feliz cupleanous Bessie
Thank you so very much for the clock face. As if I was unaware that time is speeding by at the speed of light. Ah well!
well that's my point, who gives someone a clock for a birthday cake? i wouldn't.
Happy Birthday- For your b-day present I promise not to prank call you for an entire year. At least I'll try...
Katie
Post a Comment