Recently I have found that Jimi Hendrix is a freak of nature. Besides his freakyness and awesomness he was also was the coolest afro american I know of ( except maybe the Big Dangereous).
So I encorage you all to listen to some Hendrix go somewhere quiet, turn on some Hendrix and chill. If you have no Hendrix one you have been deprived and two you should obtain said music and give it a whirl. To that end I recommend Axis-Bold as Love or Electric Ladyland others have their own preferences but thats one teenagers opinion. I quote Bill S Preston Esquire" party on dude"! Oh and p.s please do not accuse me for any gramatical errors I may have unknowingly dirsregarded to fix.
2 comments:
I must express a proud mother's answer to the aforementioned entry. I must say JH was/is a favorite of mine (perhaps one reason for the family tendency), and I am most happy to see Zooey sending out his opinions. Bessie
while the sentiment is certainly shared by us all, can Zooey try and write a little better, given his immense capabilities for one of his age?
one can still write well. remember, Party on Dude is grammatically correct.
Post a Comment