Monday, October 30, 2006

The Trimming of Bewilderbeast

I feel some obligation to write because the creation of this blog was a collaboration between Seymour and myself, and Seymour has his own blog which he fills fairly regularly, which leaves me to pick up any slack on the family blog. I'm nearly a recluse these days so my life progresses without many quirky anecdotes or interesting events or topics for discussion. So what is left to write? Well... Zooey got his haircut today.

3 comments:

Seymour Glass said...

reminds me, i need a haircut. and i nominate "the bewilderboy" as zooey's latest nickname. does anyone have more nicknames than zooey?

thanks for keeping up the blog Waker, don't know what we'll do when you're away.

Matthew said...

Someone will just have to post in my name about what I'm up to. And no I don't think anyone has more nicknames than zooey.

Zooey said...

The day I got a haircut the brothers of mine called me Clean Cut but i don't think it fits well.